Full Name: 정용화 Jung Yong Hwa (Hwa Yong Jeong)
Nick Name: Yong, Yong Choding, Towel Guy, Guy Milk, Bolmaejung
Profesion: singer, lyricist, composer, arranger, songwriter, guitarist,
rapper, actor and model
Position in Group: Leader, rapper, guitarist, and main vocals
Date of Birth: 22 Jini 1989
Place of Birth: Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Star sign: Cancer
Blood Type: A
Family: Father, mother and a brother
Education: Namsan High School (Busan), Kyung Hee Cyber University
Hobby: Hear live music, piano
Ability: Playing a musical instrument (guitar, clarinet, piano, drums), beatbox
Favorite Foods: spagetti, meat
Favorite Brands: Junya Watanabe, Comme des Garcons (all Japanese brands)
Favorite Parfumes: Marc Jacobs and Dsquared2
Favorite Shop: Topshop
Favorite Singers: Bon Jovi, Jason Mraz, Kanye West, Pharrel and Yoon Do Hyun Band
Favorite Actors: Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin, Takuya Kimura
Quote: “We’ll never feel lonely jiki we are always together.
When we are together, the atmosphere will be fun. “
Agency: F & C Music
Official website: http://cnblue.co.kr/cnblue/kor/
- You’ve Fallen for Me / Heartstrings (MBC, 2011) as Lee Shin
- You’re Beautiful (SBS, 2009) as Kang Shin Woo
* “Because I Miss You” by Jung Yong Hwa (Heartstrings OST Part 3, 2011)
* “You’ve Fallen For Me” by Jung Yong Hwa (Heartstrings OST Part 1, 2011)
* “For First Time Lovers” aka “Banmal Song” by Jung Yong Hwa feat. SNSD Seohyun (WGM, 2011)
* “Promise” by Jung Yong Hwa (You Are Beautiful OST, 2009)
* Running Man (Guest) (SBS, 2010-2011)
* Night After Night (SBS, 2010-2011)
* We Got Married (MBC, 2010-2011) with SNSD Seohyun
* Sunday Sunday Night - Hunters: Echo House (MBC, 2009-2010)
* Inkigayo (SBS, 2010-2011) with f (x) Sulli and 2AM Jo Kwon
* Show Music Core (MBC, 2010) as co-host with SNSD Yuri and SeoHyun
* Show Music Core (MBC, 2010) as co-host with Ming Ye Min and Kim Yoo Bin from Wonder Girls
* Gayo Daejun-(SBS, 2009, 2010) with Kim Heechul and Park Shin Hye
* Melon Music Award (2009) by artist Lee In Hye
* 2011: Scotch Puree, Hazzys Acc, BangBang, Suit House
* 2010: NII (Spring), Holika Holika, Sony Ericsson Xperia (X10)
Fesitval 2010 Korea Drama * Popularity Award (You’re Beautiful)
* 2010 MBC Entertainment Awards: Popularity Award (We Got Married)
* 2010 SBS Music Awards: SBS New Star Award Variety (Inkigayo)
* 2009 SBS Drama Awards: New Star Award (You’re Beautiful)
1. His name is “Jung Yong” means “faces harmonious” a.k.a unsightly.
2. Yong CNBlue meaning for the family, while her music is a friend.
3. Got a call childhood “Yong-Yong”.
4. Jung Yong Hwa Moving to Busan in 1991 and lived there through high school, where he first started writing music.
After taking a college entrance exam, he moved back to Seoul where he joined the FNC Music and initiate
practice in the field of bass at the Academy of Music FNC.
5. On May 25, 2010 Date of Representatives of the FNC Music announced that Yong was diagnosed with Vocal Cord nodules and Acute laryngitis. Yong admitted to hospital for treatment survived four days of the date of May 24 to May 27, and may require surgery in the future.
6. Yonghwa and two other members is the youngest child, except for Jonghyun who was the second child.
7. Yonghwa said Jungshin and Minhyuk is the most popular among girls fans.
8. Yonghwa told to Jungshin , “I do not have any impression about you when I first saw you, unless you high! “.
9. Yonghwa compose music and write lyrics to “I Don’t Know Why.” He wanted to create a different mood.
10. Yonghwa said, “Among all the members, Jungshin is the most excited.”
11. Yonghwa learned guitar from his friend. He says the guitar is an instrument that is easy to play.
12. What would Yonghwa do if one of the three other members: Jungshin, Jonghyun, and Minhyuk, being a girl
in disguise? Yonghwa replied, “If he is in the group for several reasons, I would protect her with
way out of the group so he can not cover up anything. “
13. For Yonghwa, the brand is not important, but if the clothes are suitable for people is more important.
14. If Yonghwa choosing his clothes, he likes to mix and match clothes with bright colors, and he will not
forget the rings and accessories.
15. Yonghwa said, “Jonghyun often steal food from us.”
16. Yonghwa have over 100 pairs of shoes.
17. Yonghwa said, Minhyuk is the kind of person who seldom laughed. He will laugh ten times a year.
18. Yonghwa always envious of MC Minhyuk, therefore Yonghwa continue the practice to bring the show well.
19. Yong Hwa pake usually like T-shirt + jeans, but he said even though he was the man he had a lot of accessories and shoes.
20. Yonghwa said she did not care pretty girl or an ugly girl, she was just concerned, if he is on the side of women
that he would feel comfortable, then he would Yonghwa choose.
21. Yonghwa first kiss, first grade junior high
22. Ideal type of woman is she really a woman, has a feminine personality, and he is someone who is honest.
Be wise, and Yong prefer girls with long hair. He also likes the slightly wavy hair.
High and expect equal stature with his shoulder. Yong-eyed girl who likes clean and someone who knows how
care of itself.
23. Yonghwa said that “the most handsome member CNBLUE’s Jonghyun, not me. ”
24. Have nickname ‘Nuisance MC’ as they often make many mistakes as an MC for SBS Inkigayo music program. So he was always jealous of the ability of MC and Yong Minhyuk continue the practice to bring the show well.
25. Yong liked by people whose hands are clean
26. Lee Joon MBLAQ friends with since high school.
27. While still in school, Yong was good in English and sports, but very poorly in mathematics (like me >.<) although that, he entered the top 10 in his class.
28. Yong hate gold fish, bees and cockroaches as if his body would shudder to see them.
29. Among the members CNBlue, Yong’s most daring, he was not afraid of ghosts.
30. He wanted to study music in Sweden, Britain and the United States.
31. Yong usually arrange the song in the evening after the schedule ended its activities.
32. Yong is like a tidal wave. As a child she liked to swim in the sea in the summer.
33. One of the drama OST song “You Are Beautiful” titled “A Song for A Fool” was completed in an hour before Yong
as Kang Shin Woo sings.
34. As a child his dream was to become president, a doctor and so on. But as an adult she decided to become a singer. (Dream comes true Yong!)
35. Later, after the age of 30 years, he wanted to study music producer in the U.S. and entered the Billboard Top 10 during the 6 years. But first he must take a new 2-year conscript doing so.
36. The best thing his heard was “sold out”.
37. Yong current strategy will declare his love is to make an appointment to meet her idol via email or phone, and after declaring a personal, Yong will give him a letter. (So sweet ~ uri Yong)
38. As I was feeling down, he would listen to their song “One Time”.
39. He was admitted when he had entered the site using the ID friends and he will see his fan site every he had a time.
40. Entry into the male artist with a smokey-eye sexiest in 2011.
41. Yong Hwa has a painful love story where the girlfriend that he loved so much betrayed him. Although the girl finally broke up and wanted to go back to him but he’s already disappointed. Yong refused. (Stupid Girl!!)
42. He ranks second in the survey “Artists who want to be invited to go to a music festival Rock” held by Sports Brand, K.Swiss. Yong won the vote 18% in Sandara Park as number one and above Sukkie which is number three.
43. Yong was also selected as one of the most desirable musicians to create songs in addition to school them song Big Bang’s G-Dragon.
44. Yong Hwa netizens want to be a senior on their campus.
45. Have a resemblance to actor Kyo Jung Ho.
46. Ranks fifth in the poll most charismatic leaders and rank options Daum netizen MTV version 7 K in the year 2011.
47. Yong Hwa has to compete with his group mates, Min Hyuk in the fight over the role of Shin Woo Kang in “You Are Beautiful”
Jung Yong Hwa was born June 22, 1989, in Seoul, South Korea. His family consists of his parents and a brother, who is four years older. He moved to Busan in 1991 and lived there through high school, where he first began composing music.After taking his college entrance exam, he moved back to Seoul where he joined FNC Music and began training in bass technology at F&C Academy. In 2009, Jung left for Japan to study music with his bandmates. While staying there, they did street performances and released indie albums.
Jung Yong Hwa made his singer debut with the idol band CN Blue on 14 January 2010. On 25 May 2010, an FNC Music representative announced that Jung had been diagnosed with vocal cord nodules and acute laryngitis. Jung was hospitalized for treatment from 24 to 27 May 2010 and may require surgery in future. On 14 January 2011, Jung released his first solo digital single, “For First Time Lovers.”On 20 August 2011, Jung and Girls’ Generation member Seohyun performed Banmal Song together as a special duet on stage at the “K-pop All Star Live” concert in Niigata, Japan. On 19 October 2011, Jung made his Japan major debut with his self-composed title song “In My Head” under the major label Warner Music Japan. The song “In My Head” was also chosen as the ending song for the Japanese animation Supernatural. Yonghwa has admitted personally that he would like to marry a fan in the future. ( >.< lucky girl! )
In 2009, Jung Yong Hwa landed his first acting role as Kang Shin-woo in the SBS drama You’re Beautiful, which aired from October 7 to November 26, 2009. As the series revolves around the life of a musical group, he played the role of the lead guitarist in the faux idol band A.N.Jell along with fellow co-stars Jang Keun-suk the group leader, Park Shin-hye, and Lee Hongki of FT Island. He gained high popularity through his acting. On A.N.Jell.
Nearly two years after his acting debut, Jung was chosen as the male lead of the MBC drama Heartstrings, along with Park Shin-hye, a co-star from You’re Beautiful. The drama is a South Korean youthful melodrama about the main characters’ love and dreams, which was first aired on 29 June 2011.
After his successful acting debut, Jung Yong Hwa’s next TV contract was for MBC's Sunday Sunday Night program Korea Ecosystem Rescue Centre: Hunters, which featured seven celebrity MC’s, including Kim Hyun Joong going out to capture wild boars. The show premiered on December 6, 2009 but was forced to prematurely cease its run in mid-January 2010 due to protests by animal-rights groups. He subsequently continued as one of the MC’s on the replacement program Eco House, which deals with global climate change. In February 2010, he was paired with Seohyun of Girls’ Generation as part of a virtually wed couple, YongSeo Couple (Hangul: 용서커플), for MBC’s popular TV show We Got Married. They filmed their final episode of We Got Married on 15 March 2011. The couple have been very popular overseas, including in Japan,Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia,Philippines,Iran and Thailand.
Jung Yong Hwa was an MC at the first-ever Melon Music Awards held on December 16, 2009 together with actress Lee In Hye. Alongside Kim Heechul and Park Shin-hye, Jung was an MC for the 2009 SBS Gayo Daejeon award ceremony which was held on December 29, 2009.Jung temporarily replaced Tiffany & Yuri of Girls’ Generation as co-host MC’s for MBC’s Show! Music Core episode to be aired on May 29, 2010 together with Min Sun-Ye and Kim Yoo-Bin of the Wonder Girls. In June 2010, he was also a co-host MC for Music Core along side Yuri and Seohyun of Girls’ Generation. Finally on July 18, 2010, he officially started as one of the new hosts of SBS’s Inkigayo together with f(x)'s Sulli and 2AM's Jo Kwon. He ended being a host of Inkigayo March 13, 2011 due to his tight schedule. He also appeared as an MC for 2010 SBS Gayo Daejun which was held on 29 December along with Jo Kwon, Kim Hee Chul and Hwang Jung Eum .
Yong Guitar - gretsch white falcon ^^
Source : Wikipedia , Google.
[NEWS] CNBLUE’s Yonghwa and FTISLAND’s Hongki are Schoolmates
FT Island‘s Lee Hongki is focusing all of his attention on studying for his midterms.
The singer who is a Communication & Information major at Kyunghee University recently wrapped up promotions for “Severely” with his group, and is in complete study mode. Originally a Post-Modern Music Major, Hongki found it difficult to juggle both his busy work schedule and school, but has now transfered and will be devoting himself to his studies for the time being. If he has his laptop with him, no matter where he happens to be, Hongki reportedly takes advantage of the online classes and can study anywhere.
Fellow labelmate, CNBLUE‘s Jung Yonghwa is also a student at the same university, studying Chinese. Yonghwa along with the rest of his CNBLUE members recently returned with their new album ‘EAR FUN‘, but he is consistently listening to online lectures to maintain his grades.
An education representative remarked, “A lot of celebrities who are unable to attend traditional college courses are taking advantage of the provided online courses to continue their education.”